Thursday, November 22, 2012

AutoBlogging is Annoying?

earn money by autoblogging?
source: google.com
AutoBlogging is considered to have an ability to helps us build multiple revenue streams online just by a few clicks of the mouse. What is this thing really? What is this software actually? Do we really need this kind a thing to create profitable blogs with ease? 

I think this AutoBlogging thing is against our honest spirit in respecting rights and avoiding plagiarism. In the end, everything is depending on our honesty. Nonetheless, we still beleive that honesty is the best policy. Are'nt we?



Nonetheless, I wonder why so many bloggers are seducted to use robotic software that can generate a new article by spinning other's article on the net. And to a more amazing fact, those blog usually  bring a good traffic. Meanwhile, some other blogger are struggling in writing an original blog, but for no result. Sad but true.

I'm just a beginner. That is why I have so many this kind of questions. Me myself trying to write an English blog for I love English. And I desperately need a help to make a good one. Hopefully, by spreading those letters, I can truly reap a meaning. By a "learning and sharing" spirit, I wish I can bring a good use to my blog. 

[mya231112]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly suggest an improvement for this blog: