Monday, October 29, 2012

Imagining Abu Nawas



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Nuwas
Abu Nuwas drawn by Khalil Gibran in 1916. (wikipedia)

my prostration will never adds anything to Your greatness....
and my sins will also never reduce the sanctity of Thy....

Lord... sometimes I imagine who Abu Nawas really is, and sometimes I'm expecting the hope of his....

I'm not deserve at Thy heavens, but neither do I have any strength to forbear from the torment of hell....
though my sins is soaring into the sky, I'm certain and believe that Thy forgiveness is more and sufficient....
if the most rightful in praying to Thee is only the finest person, then to whom this poor soul will beg and seek for safety?
I beseech Thee by subjecting as Thou hast commanded, and if Thou still refusing this entreaties, then who else would love me?
I do not have any means to Thee except the hope and good-presumption of mine, and that I was a surrender (unto Thee)....


[mya311012]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly suggest an improvement for this blog: