Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Process versus Final Result

life is a continual process
source: google.com
"Forget your past so you can embrace your future," he said.

"How can I do that? Everyone know that man is a product of his past," I asked.

"Do whatever it takes! Because only then you will be able to swing a lighter step towards the infinite horizon of the future without a compulsory to bear the burden that might inhibits your efforts. "

"A heavy choice,” I can only sigh. “I'm not sure I can do that. "


"Well, that's depend on your effort. But, believe me, those who succeed today, are people who never bother to burden themselves with things that are already happen and could never be repeated. They are people who are happily and gracefully accepted whatever happening in their lives. Aren’t we taught to believe that all the provisions that have been decreed by God, whether it good or bad? "

I was silent; although not with my mind which wandering anywhere.

"By the authority God had gave us to seek self-improvement, we are do have an ability to push aside the past and welcome the arrival of a better future," he added.

"I dunno," I replied. "I still feel the past is part of me that not easy to release. Beside, there is always a sound echoing in me that the past is the root of my life. It also made me think that whatever I’ve planted in the past will become the crop which I will reap in the future."

"I understand your concern. I do. However, try your best not to let the part of you forcing you to ignore the other parts of you. That is your future. We did have a tendency to gold-framing all the memories in our hearts. But, please be careful. You need to master the ability to distinguish which memories is worth for you to frame, and which is not feasible at all. Because only few memories are qualified to fire your zeal in the journey of your life."

I feel like I’m in the middle of a crossroads. Honestly, I always try my best to cherish for whatever I’m today. However, in the other side of my desire, I’m hoping to be uplifted to the level of wisdom where I can see that a bitter life experiences as a boon, and good memories as a merely mirage.

"You have to keep learning. You should be able to open the windows of your mind so it doesn’t cramped and stuffy. I'm sure you don’t want to be like 'a frog in a shell', right? You should not let yourself get caught in mudhole of your past mistakes which will only lead you to the another error. Forgive yourself, and believe in God The Merciful. "

Once again, I feel his word like a gavel of truth that strikes my ego. Isn’t that my lack of ability to understand the error of my teachers in the past have set my mind that I will always be a ‘naughty kid'? Whereas, it is so possible that 'always' in my teacher sentence is only a certain amount of time, and doesn’t mean forever. I don’t know. I just hope that one day I do manage to achieve such wisdom of life.

Or maybe the best step that I can swing at the moment is only as far as this. [mya311012]

2 comments:

  1. Good day! Does the frequency of your posting depend on specific things or you write articles when you have an inspiration or spare time on that? Can't wait to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I usually write anything come to my mind... I still have difficulities in doing it regularly... by the way, thanks for dropping by...

    ReplyDelete

Kindly suggest an improvement for this blog: