Saturday, November 3, 2012

Leaving Job for the Kids

Proud to be a staying-home Mom
source: healthland.time.com
Recently, I had a friend that tell me his story that a little bit touches my heart. With his permissions, I write the story here with a deal that I will never mention all the names involved.

My friend is a former freelancer in a small publishing company that becoming almost jobless with a little position that suit his skill. Concomitant with the need of a better skill of workers, my friend is start to lose a chance to work since he doesn't have a degree. 


Meanwhile, my friend is have to bear an expense for his little family with two cute sons. This facts encourage his wife, which an university graduate, to seek a job to fulfil their family needs.Shortly speaking, she had a job as a receptionist maid in a medical clinic. Her working time is begins at 03.00PM and last at 09.00PM. Well, her income isn't much, but clearly it can help my friends financial problem. 

Is their porblem solves now?

Unfortunately, this point lead to anew trouble. Their older son is only three and a half years old and the younger son celebrating his first birthday about three months ago. Things are getting worse since the younger son is still have to be breast-fed. My friend try to give the baby with a formula, but it doesn't fit the baby's taste and this start causing him to shows tantrum. 

Realizing their conditions, the mother then make a difficult decision--leave job for her babies sake. She only manage to work for two months.

You may wonder what is my point of telling this story?

Well, I'm not quite sure what to say. But, at least, by writing it down I hope someone willing to give the mother a support for leaving job in order to satisfy her babies needs. Or maybe you have a different opinion about what should the mother do? Kindly post your ideas below.

[mya041112]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly suggest an improvement for this blog: